Viral Gist

Horror! Young Man Gets Bitten On The Pen*s By A Python While Sitting On The Toilet (Photos)

Siraphop Masukarat

Siraphop Masukarat was bitten by a snake

A teenager was rushed to the hospital after a python bit his penis as he sat on the toilet.

Siraphop Masukarat, 18, went to the loo on Tuesday evening when he felt a sudden searing pain in his manhood.

The teenager looked down and saw the python with its jaws clamped around the tip of his penis. It quickly let go as blood spurted around the toilet bowl.

Siraphop yelled in terror as he ran out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles in Nonthaburi, central Thailand, around 13 miles north of Bangkok.

The teenager’s panic-stricken mother calmed him down before paramedics rushed the lad to the nearby Bang Yai Hospital to have his wounded manhood treated.

Doctors gave Siraphop three stitches in the glands at the tip of the penis and treated the bite wound with antibiotic wash, to kill any bacteria from the python’s fangs.

READ  Rivers Police Apprehends Kidnappers Over Death Of Victim Following Release

Siraphop said: ‘I was using the toilet but a few moments after I sat down, I suddenly felt pain in my penis. I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet. Then there was blood everywhere.

‘It was only a small snake but its bite was so strong. I hope that my penis can recover.’

Animal handlers arrived at the two-storey home and began searching for the snake, which was still coiled up in the toilet bowl.

They used snake catching equipment to snare the python, which measured around 4ft long. They took it into a sack before releasing it back into woodland.

Siraphop’s terrified mother, Sutapath, said she was still in shock about the incident.

She said: ‘I don’t know how the snake got into my house. It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet.

‘I know the snake really hurt my son but I’m relieved it was only a non-venomous python. If it was a cobra, he would be dead.

‘He will be scared every time he goes to toilet. But he’s recovering well at the hospital and I’m thankful to the rescue volunteers for catching the snake.’


Source: Daily Mail UK

Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Leave a Comment

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: