- Book Description
Robotics is a fast-growing industry. Multiple surveys state that investment in the field has increased tenfold in the last 6 years, and is set to become a $100-billion sector by 2020. Robots are prevalent throughout all industries, and they are all set to be a part of our domestic lives. This book starts with the installation and basic steps in configuring a robotic controller. You’ll then move on to setting up your environment to use Python with the robotic controller. You’ll dive deep into building simple robotic projects, such as a pet-feeding robot, and more complicated projects, such as machine learning enabled home automation system (Jarvis), vision processing based robots and a self-driven robotic vehicle using Python.
By the end of this book, you’ll know how to build smart robots using Python.
- What You Will Learn
- Get to know the basics of robotics and its functions
- Walk through Interface components with microcontrollers
- Integrate robotics with the IoT environment
- Build projects using machine learning
- Implement path planning and vision processing
- Interface your robots with Bluetooth